NEWS

Built is 1890 and located in the heart of the McIntire Historic District this beautiful building was once known as Saint James Rectory.

We recapture almost 8,000 Sq. Ft. of living space converting the once single family into 4 luxury apartments. To do this we basically stripped the house down to the studs and rebuild it, we salvage the original trim, door...

Please reload